Paid Legal Services

620 - Appeal: Motion to Augment Record

In stock
Product Details

When the transcripts are finally prepared for the appeal, you may find that some of the documents you requested are missing. If the clerk doesn't have them, then you have to supply them and make a special motion to the appeals court asking them to order that these excluded papers be added to the record on appeal.

For this motion, you will supply the missing documents to be included.

Save this product for later