Paid Legal Services

207 - Motion to Vacate


207 - Motion to Vacate 207

This motion is similar to the motion for relief from default, but this is where the court made the mistake. Usually, it is the clerk prematurely entering your default because they don't know what the law is, and the landlord's lawyer gave them the default papers they always get and do what they always do. Often, it is the judge who makes an erroneous order, and that has to be corrected by using this motion.

Usually, this motion also requires a separate ex parte application to stay execution, and shortening time for the hearing, which is NOT included in this motion. Also NOT included are any related phone calls, email, faxes, scans or mail concerning this motion, which are best addressed as a consultation.

$300 In stock