Paid Legal Services

140 - Changes in Paperwork

In stock
Product Details

IT HAPPENS that when we file everything by the book the clerk changes the date, time, place, or something else, so that EVEN IF THE CLERK IS WRONG, the won't accept your filing or otherwise do what you want without that change. The paperwork you filed, or tried to file, needs some change to be made, or some amended notice to be given. That is a relatively minor task, but it does generally require about 15 minutes, so you tell me about that, I make the changes and send the amended paperwork or Amended Notice back to you.

This is NOT for MISTAKES that I may have made in your paperwork. Those changes are FREE. This item is for changes required due to the court staff, or perhaps due to some changes you need.

Save this product for later

Legal Services