Paid Legal Services

Filing and Service by the Lawyer

This section is to pay the lawyer to arrange for court filing and document service to the landlord's side. Normally, you would file the papers yourself, but you may not be able to do that for some reason.



No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.